The digital landscape is constantly changing, but social media is one thing that is not going away anytime soon. Word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool, and social media is the perfect conduit for word of mouth.
Businesses can no longer afford to ignore social media. Like it or not, there’s a good chance that people are talking about your business online, and you need to be a part of that conversation.
If you need help with social media, Megan’s Web can help.
Social media services Megan offers include:
- Introductory training for the social media novice – even if you’re not really sure what social media is, Megan can run you through the basics of how to use Facebook and other social media sites.
- Research and advice on how best to utilise social media for your particular industry.
- Help setting up and claiming your social media profiles – Megan can help you make a Facebook business page, set up your Twitter profile, LinkedIn pages and whatever other social media channels are appropriate to your business. She can also makes sure you have claimed all online profiles that already exist for your business on social media (Facebook places, Google My Business), business directory sites (such as True Local or Yelp), or user review sites (such as Trip Advisor or Urban Spoon).
- Social media action plan – Social media is not just a matter of set and forget – if people have chosen to engage with you on social media, they want to hear from you. The best way to make sure you don’t neglect your social media presence is to have a plan. Megan works with you to devise a plan, including:
- What sort of things should you post?
- Who will post them?
- How often will you post them?
- When and how will you respond to comments, questions and feedback from your customers?
- Ongoing social media and online reputation management – Engaging with and responding to your customers is essential, but when you’re busy running your business, you probably don’t have time to sit online all day. For an affordable monthly fee, Megan can manage and monitor your online presence for you, posting content for you, and most importantly, alerting you to any online activity that requires your response.